The type of a page is specified in the page properties (Edit → Properties). Page types followd by a colon (e.g. "Redirect:") require an additional parameter. The following page types are available:
- Commentable page
- Pages on which users can add comments ([[../documentation/comment-able_page|demo]]).
- News and Overview pages
- See [[../support#news-overview-pages|Basic usage]].
- Simple news pages
- See [[../support#simple-news-pages|Basic usage]].
- Photo gallery
- See [[../support#photo-pages|Basic usage]].
- Contact form which sends an e-mail to the e-mail address specified as additional parameter ([[../demos/formmailer|demo]])
- Redirects to a specified page.
- Language redirect
- You can setup a page (e.g. the index page) which forwards the users according to their language settings. Therefor specify the page type "language forwarding" in the page properties and add e.g. "en,index_en;es,index_es;de,index_de". This will refer the users to index_en, index_es or index_de according to their language settings if their preferred language is available ([[../demos/language-redirect|demo]])
- Notes page
- Includes a notes section ([[../demos/notes|demo]])
- RSS Feeds and XML Sitemaps
- See [[../support#rss-feeds-xml-sitemaps|Basic usage]].
- Provides a simple site search ([[../search|demo]])
If you want to create a custom page type, create a page type script in the directory /cms/includes/page_types and register it in the file /cms/config/page_types.conf.php.