RiteCMS 2.1.0 with TinyMCE included (only 620K total download size): download this file if you want to have TinyMCE (4.0.7) built-in.
Version 1.0.0 - for your reference only. Version is recommended
- RiteCMS 1.0.0 with TinyMCE included: download this file if you want to have TinyMCE (3.4) built-in.
- RiteCMS 1.0.0 without TinyMCE included: download this file if you want to download TinyMCE separately.
Update note: version 2.1.0
Version 2.1.0: security update - patched to avoid XSS/XSRF attack. Please download this version if you are concerned about XSS security.
Update note: version 2.0.0
Version 2.0.0 features:
- Backup function added - you can back up content file before you make any siginficant changes
- Compatible with the most recent TinyMCE (4.0.7)
- Submenu feature - move your mouse to "support" menu item to see it in action
- Inline CSS feature - you can add some CSS style for a specific page. The CSS will be included before </head>
- Sticky feature in News pages - News Pages will now sort by include_order then time_desc, similar to Sticky feature in forums
- New data folder - all data now are in /data instead of under cms/ folder
- Improved pagination in page overview
- QR code support
- reCaptcha support
- Cleaned up most codes
Update note: version 1.0.0
Version 1.0.0 was based on PhpSqliteCMS 2.0.4 with feature enhancements such as:
- Customizable overview and news pages.
- QR Code capability based on Google QR code api.
- Some other bug fixes.
- Version 1.0b has been deleted. It is not recommended.