Wednesday, March 24, 2021, 21:53
[North Providence, RI: March 24, 2021, for immediate release] — After a long hiatus, RiteCMS 3.1.0 is officially released. This version is major architectural upgrade that can accommodate multiple websites and makes future upgrade a lot easier. This version is also compatible with Php7.x.
Wednesday, March 10, 2021, 14:12
RiteCMS V3.1.0 is now officially released as of Mar 10.2021. Please visit our website to download and try it.
Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 13:52
This release fixed a few bugs and added a few features. If you need to be migrate from version 2.x, contact us.
A guide book is being written now. The book is scheduled to be published before the summer of 2021. Stay tuned.
The official website will be powered by RiteCMS version 3 as well.
Saturday, January 24, 2015, 08:42
Verion 2.2.1 released.
This is feature update. It now supports customized mobile template.
To upgrade from 2.1.0
- revise the content database table. in rite_pages, add template_mobile varchar 255
- replace the following files:
- /cms/lang/ whole folder
Please download version 2.2.1 here:
Thursday, October 10, 2013, 08:44
Verion 2.1.0 released.This is a Security update to address XSS/XSRF security loophole. No features added.
All users are urged to update to this latest release. Please read the README.TXT file on how to change your security TOKEN.
Please download version 2.1.0 here:http://sourceforge.net/projects/ritecms/files/ritecms_2.1.0.zip/download
Sunday, October 06, 2013, 20:43
After a long hiatus, we are glad to release version 2.0.0, please download RiteCMS 2.0.0 with TinyMCE 4.0.7 included.
Version 2.0.0 features:
- Backup function added - you can backup content file before you make any siginficant changes
- Compatible with the most recent TinyMCE (4.0.7)
- Submenu feature - move your mouse to "support" menu item to see it in action
- Inline CSS feature - you can add some CSS style for a specific page. The CSS will be included before </head>
- Sticky feature in News pages - News Pages will now sort by include_order then time_desc, this is similar to Sticky feature in forums
- New data folder - all data now are in /data instead of under cms/ folder
- Improved pagination in page overview
- QR code support
- reCaptcha support
- Cleaned up most codes
Thursday, May 19, 2011, 16:21
RiteCMS.com now goes mobile. The developers of RiteCMS has finally made RiteCMS.com mobile as well. Click mobile in the top menu and you can view this website on your smartphone.
Monday, March 21, 2011, 19:28
RiteCMS version 1.0.0 is released. This is the second release of RiteCMS. Based on PhpSqliteCMS 2.0.4. This version supports QuickMobile and Google QR code api.
Thursday, November 25, 2010, 17:27
RiteCMS version 1.0b is released. This is the first release of RiteCMS. Based on PhpSqliteCMS 2.0.2.
Update March 20, 2011: download for this version is disable. Please download the current version.
Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 18:33
RiteCMS officially started today. It is a fork of PhpSqliteCMS.
We will release the first version soon.